Online Beginner's Guide to Journaling Workshop
28 January 2021 from 12:00 – 13:30 GMT
(Replay Available) Ticket price: £15
Join The Positive Planner co-founders Ali + Finn for an introduction into journaling.
We know from experience that getting started with journaling can be a little bit daunting and it will often bring up lots of questions: What is journaling all about? Why should I journal? What should I be writing? How do I write when I’m not a writer? Oh, and what stationery supplies do I need?
Sound familiar? Then come and join us for an online Beginner’s Guide to Journaling Workshop and get all the answers you need.
This is going to be a very relaxed and friendly workshop where you’ll join like-minded souls to talk and experience everything journaling. We want it to be a space for you to feel comfortable, practice a little and be able to ask all the questions you want!
What we’ll be doing together:
- An introductory discussion on the therapeutic benefits of journaling
for our mental health and wellbeing
- Talking about our own personal experiences with journaling and
what we’ve learnt and gained from it
- A loosening-up and grounding exercise
- Short journaling exercises with discussions
- Final group chat with plenty of time for questions!
- When: Thursday 28 January 2021 at 12 noon
- How long: approx. 90 minutes
- Where: Zoom
- Cost: £15
- You don’t need to do any preparation for this workshop. Of course, you can follow our Journey into Journaling on our Instagram and Facebook pages and also take a look at our new free downloadable Journey into Journaling PDF in our Resource Library as an introduction.
- You don’t need to bring anything with you other than a pen and paper, an open and curious mind and perhaps a cuppa!
- We’ll send you an email with your Zoom link the day before the workshop takes place.
- This isn’t a presentation. We’d like everyone to keep their video switched on during the workshop to help create an open atmosphere so that all are involved in the discussion. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, you’re welcome to turn it off.
- Don’t worry if something happens and you can’t make it or you already know that you won’t be able to join us live. We’ll be recording the session and sharing it with you within 24 hours.